Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: My Diamond schwartz e30 part two!

Conor_Smyth is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Wheels look great! I preferred the car dirty looked mean haha

small update I got a horn button of the bay for my Nardi/momo set up but it's to small so it's for sale 25e Ono I also took the plunge and ordered a sytec FPR to replace the shot oem one so hopefully no more long winding starts and poor idle! I'm having a clear out over on adverts of spare e30 parts as I want to make a crack at the e30 track cat project as well so check it out most parts Ono!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default My Diamond schwartz e30 part two!

got my sytec FPR in today and well to say I'm impressed with the quality would be an understatement! There really nicely made and no hint of any cheapness like with Chinese rip offs! Should have it fitted tomorrow! Also went to dungarven yesterday to pick up another Nardi Torino classic in black I bought it for the horn button so the boss and wheel are a bonus! Bar that just taking care of little jobs here and there next up will be rolling the inner arch lip so I can refit the spacers!

Last edited by madmax1; 20-03-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Whats the fitting of the modern lines like without spacers?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy16v View Post
    Whats the fitting of the modern lines like without spacers?

They fit fine on the rear without spacers you just have to watch out for the exhaust strap/bracket it was rubbing on mine at first! The fronts won't fit without at least 15mm spacers even at that I'm not sure weather they would fit! With the 20mm there is only about a fingers width between the rim and the strut! My wheels are et32 16x9

Good to know thanks! Is it rubbing the arches with the spacers in?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy16v View Post
    Good to know thanks! Is it rubbing the arches with the spacers in?

On the rear it does so I took them back of for now the lip on the arch will need to be rolled up words to refit them as it was cutting into the tyre

Cool they look the business

here's a few pics of her today at the Wexford sports and classics Spring challenge 2017 I haven't done much more with her lately bar fit a battery relocation kit I bought of daveg a few years ago! I also got my old alternator reconditioned and fitted a new gates alternator belt! She had stopped charging but i think the belt was just worn out as it was loose at maximum adjustment I got over 7 years out of the old one which wasn't to bad! I also bought an arch roller and rolled the arches but they will need some more work as the wheels are still rubbing on bumps

Also here is a few of the other BM's out today!

Had a bad misfire come into her a week ago when I had to drive her to Slane on Meath for work well after some investigating and ordering magnecore 8.5 ignition leads and a new dizzy cap I pulled all six plugs today before it gets the new parts above! And it turns out no3 was gacked up pretty bad so I switched it out for an oem Bosch one from a spare engine and now she runs 100% again! I've also brought away a sunroof panel and spare rear bumper to be painted so watch out for that update! The next jobs after that I think will be either bc coilovers or 6 speed conversion i already have the gearbox bought but I think that's a job for the winter!

finally picked up a new daily so the dirty 30 can take a break and get all the work she needs! To say I'm stoked about the e92 would be an understatement! It's an se model in platinum bronze which is what I wanted 2 owners and only 138.000km on the clock she is fully loaded and drives like new!

at the 2017 Darragh Darcy memorial run.

well the leads finally showed up a month later hopefully they were worth the dosh! The e92 is getting some cool stuff next week also from eonon

Fitted a set of those Magnecor leads in black though myself some years ago and no problems. They were also made by Carol as well incidentally. An unusual personal touch with a set of plug leads. Maybe she is big into E30's.

Thread Information