Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: recommend a detailer?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Longford
    Posts
    8,415

    Default

    I didnt get Good news my detailing days could be over... along with my career as an electrician.. ill be 3 months off work atleast and only then they will know if surgery has worked, the blood supply was cut off to the bone which caused serious damage and the surgeon said it was the worst case he has ever seen... this guy is 1 of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country... i cant even drive which is worse.... so dave thank your lucky stars your injury wasnt as bad as this

    im completely disheartened

    time will tell


    Quote Originally Posted by the drifter View Post
    S50 the Bitch

  2. #17
    Sainsbury's Avatar
    Sainsbury is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    longford
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feens View Post
    I didnt get Good news my detailing days could be over... along with my career as an electrician.. ill be 3 months off work atleast and only then they will know if surgery has worked, the blood supply was cut off to the bone which caused serious damage and the surgeon said it was the worst case he has ever seen... this guy is 1 of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country... i cant even drive which is worse.... so dave thank your lucky stars your injury wasnt as bad as this

    im completely disheartened

    time will tell


    ah shite man not very good news at all! if ya need help with anything give me a shout

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Offalyman in Laois
    Posts
    8,874

    Default

    That's rough Brian, speedier recovery than that I hope.
    1990 E30 316i M42B18 Matte Black 2 Door
    1995 E34 518i Techno Violet Metallic Saloon

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    18,052

    Default

    Holy shit, that's terrible news


    Hopefully you'll come through it ok, I was told it would be 6 months to a year before I had full use of mine too so hopefully you'll prove them wrong too
    M42 RIGHTNESS.
    Past 6500rpm, nobody can hear you scream.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the banner county! /dublin(mon to friday!)
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feens View Post
    I didnt get Good news my detailing days could be over... along with my career as an electrician.. ill be 3 months off work atleast and only then they will know if surgery has worked, the blood supply was cut off to the bone which caused serious damage and the surgeon said it was the worst case he has ever seen... this guy is 1 of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country... i cant even drive which is worse.... so dave thank your lucky stars your injury wasnt as bad as this

    im completely disheartened

    time will tell
    fluck sorry to hear that lad. am ya if you could send me on your number I'll give ya a buzz bout the other chap.
    sound
    GENUINE BBS RS'S FOR SALE

    086-3653123



  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Longford
    Posts
    8,415

    Default

    pm sent cathal


    Quote Originally Posted by the drifter View Post
    S50 the Bitch

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    395

    Default

    i could do sumtin for ya but ya porb too far away from west mayo?? i done swin's white 325 a few weeks before the big meet, must put a thread of that up

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the banner county! /dublin(mon to friday!)
    Posts
    223

    Default spirit detailing

    anyone heard of spirit detailing in leixlip, is their work good

    link http://spiritdetailing.com/blog/?cat=22
    Last edited by cathal c; 12-03-2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typo
    GENUINE BBS RS'S FOR SALE

    086-3653123



  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Excellent work - very fastidious

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the banner county! /dublin(mon to friday!)
    Posts
    223

    Default

    fastidious

    adjective

    very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.

    for every one elso who didnt know what it ment either!!.. good stuff,did they do work for you or do you know of work they done?
    GENUINE BBS RS'S FOR SALE

    086-3653123



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Life is an education

    I've had him do some work on the M3 alright - was very happy. Doing some pretty high end stuff these days, but still seems to get excited by the likes of an old 205GTi rolling in.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the banner county! /dublin(mon to friday!)
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt View Post
    Life is an education

    I've had him do some work on the M3 alright - was very happy. Doing some pretty high end stuff these days, but still seems to get excited by the likes of an old 205GTi rolling in.
    mighty, from seeing the m3 in person id rate your openion highly,migh give him a buzz and see if hell be able to sort me, hes convenient to me in dublin. any thoughts on any other local detailers?.
    GENUINE BBS RS'S FOR SALE

    086-3653123



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,417

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cathal c View Post
    mighty, from seeing the m3 in person id rate your openion highly,migh give him a buzz and see if hell be able to sort me, hes convenient to me in dublin. any thoughts on any other local detailers?.
    Elite have a good rep too - but have never seen any of their work. Chris @ Detailing Shed does some nice work too, but not sure if its at it full time or not.

    Will be putting the M3 back in with Spirit soon enough.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Longford
    Posts
    8,415

    Default

    God this old thread.... my injury had a Happy Ending im now working flat out in Canada went back to work last April after a good 6 months off nursing my hand back to health and ive had no problems since

    Brian in spirit is in my eyes the best in the country, i cant recommend him highly enough, ive done a couple of cars for him when he was upto his neck with work, gave him a dig out, he may be a bit pricier than others but his work it top notch, and he's got some of the best products a detailer could lay his hands on...


    Quote Originally Posted by the drifter View Post
    S50 the Bitch

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •