Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: recommend a detailer?

I didnt get Good news my detailing days could be over... along with my career as an electrician.. ill be 3 months off work atleast and only then they will know if surgery has worked, the blood supply was cut off to the bone which caused serious damage and the surgeon said it was the worst case he has ever seen... this guy is 1 of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country... i cant even drive which is worse.... so dave thank your lucky stars your injury wasnt as bad as this

im completely disheartened

time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by the drifter View Post
    S50 the Bitch

Sainsbury is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Quote Originally Posted by Feens View Post
    I didnt get Good news my detailing days could be over... along with my career as an electrician.. ill be 3 months off work atleast and only then they will know if surgery has worked, the blood supply was cut off to the bone which caused serious damage and the surgeon said it was the worst case he has ever seen... this guy is 1 of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country... i cant even drive which is worse.... so dave thank your lucky stars your injury wasnt as bad as this

time will tell

ah shite man not very good news at all! if ya need help with anything give me a shout

That's rough Brian, speedier recovery than that I hope.
    1990 E30 316i M42B18 Matte Black 2 Door
    1995 E34 518i Techno Violet Metallic Saloon

Holy shit, that's terrible news

Hopefully you'll come through it ok, I was told it would be 6 months to a year before I had full use of mine too so hopefully you'll prove them wrong too
    M42 RIGHTNESS.
    Past 6500rpm, nobody can hear you scream.

the banner county! /dublin(mon to friday!)

Quote Originally Posted by Feens View Post

time will tell
    fluck sorry to hear that lad. am ya if you could send me on your number I'll give ya a buzz bout the other chap.
    sound
    GENUINE BBS RS'S FOR SALE

086-3653123

pm sent cathal

S50 the Bitch

i could do sumtin for ya but ya porb too far away from west mayo?? i done swin's white 325 a few weeks before the big meet, must put a thread of that up

Default spirit detailing

anyone heard of spirit detailing in leixlip, is their work good

link http://spiritdetailing.com/blog/?cat=22
    Last edited by cathal c; 12-03-2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typo

086-3653123

Excellent work - very fastidious

fastidious

adjective

very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.

for every one elso who didnt know what it ment either!!.. good stuff,did they do work for you or do you know of work they done?

086-3653123

Life is an education

I've had him do some work on the M3 alright - was very happy. Doing some pretty high end stuff these days, but still seems to get excited by the likes of an old 205GTi rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt View Post
    Life is an education

I've had him do some work on the M3 alright - was very happy. Doing some pretty high end stuff these days, but still seems to get excited by the likes of an old 205GTi rolling in.
    mighty, from seeing the m3 in person id rate your openion highly,migh give him a buzz and see if hell be able to sort me, hes convenient to me in dublin. any thoughts on any other local detailers?.

086-3653123

Quote Originally Posted by cathal c View Post
    mighty, from seeing the m3 in person id rate your openion highly,migh give him a buzz and see if hell be able to sort me, hes convenient to me in dublin. any thoughts on any other local detailers?.
    Elite have a good rep too - but have never seen any of their work. Chris @ Detailing Shed does some nice work too, but not sure if its at it full time or not.

Will be putting the M3 back in with Spirit soon enough.

God this old thread.... my injury had a Happy Ending im now working flat out in Canada went back to work last April after a good 6 months off nursing my hand back to health and ive had no problems since

Brian in spirit is in my eyes the best in the country, i cant recommend him highly enough, ive done a couple of cars for him when he was upto his neck with work, gave him a dig out, he may be a bit pricier than others but his work it top notch, and he's got some of the best products a detailer could lay his hands on...

S50 the Bitch

Thread Information