Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Very Rare high Spec 320i

The annual inspections & reset service lights was £25.31 old Irish punts & an oil service & spark plugs was £118.82.

I have been in contact with the original owner via email. The 320 was ordered from Park Lane Export, to there own individual spec & was there family car from new for the move to Ireland. The couple that owned it he was a College Professor & was sanding in for a colleague in Finland for a year before his post to Galway, 320 was reg in wife's name. I found his name on service invoices from Finland. It was sold to one of the directors of the BMW dealer that always serviced it in Galway in 2005 when he retired from his post @ the College & they moved abroad. He thanked me for a "interesting" email & I had sent a few photos of it & he said "It is good to know that our old car is being looked after so well, as your welcome photographs demonstrate"

Quote Originally Posted by bmw320i View Post
    I have been in contact with the original owner via email. The 320 was ordered from Park Lane Export, to there own individual spec & was there family car from new for the move to Ireland. The couple that owned it he was a College Professor & was sanding in for a colleague in Finland for a year before his post to Galway, 320 was reg in wife's name. I found his name on service invoices from Finland. It was sold to one of the directors of the BMW dealer that always serviced it in Galway in 2005 when he retired from his post @ the College & they moved abroad. He thanked me for a "interesting" email & I had sent a few photos of it & he said "It is good to know that our old car is being looked after so well, as your welcome photographs demonstrate"
    Kooool
    1990 E30 316i M42B18 Matte Black 2 Door
    1995 E34 518i Techno Violet Metallic Saloon

mossie is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Are you driving it

Quote Originally Posted by mossie View Post
    Are you driving it
    No not yet I only have had a short drive in so far but it drove very well & the cruise control works. I have just got the last of the parts for the recommission to put back on the road. I never use my cars this time of year anyway so no rush to get it on the road, will be next summer.

Thread Information