Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Diamond Schwarz E30

No better thrill than sticking a new Nct disc on an e30 and driving away from the centre fully legal. The Nct has become more difficult to get through especially for an older car when they start attacking the bodywork. A car has to be in good shape to pass it. A bit unfair that they just cover it to the registration date when its supposed to be good for a year. Something amiss with that.

Ah I said 18, meant 2019. It's nct isn't due for 3 months so got 15months on it.

Fella said it was in good shape so I was happy with that and enjoyed her on the way home .

The car got a proper clean this weekend after not being washed in months. New set of mats as recommended on another thread on their way too.

Think I've a a bit of play in right rear CV joint. What's the best fix for that, just replace the half shafts? If going new any recommendations? I can get 2nd hand no bother but not sure if I should go new.

Thanks

You can probably hear a click when you turn in and weight transfers onto the weak side. These half shafts last a lifetime if you can keep an eye on the boots to make sure dirt is not getting in. As a result I would not have a problem with a good second hand one.

Thread Information