Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default New member

    Hi from Louth.
    Just picked up an e30 there last week from a member on here!
    It's a project car but I'm delighted with it.
    I had a e36 years ago that I fixed up new clutch, rad, diff etc, it was a fun car, but insurance companies didn't like it
    I'll try get some pictures up soon.
    It basically needs some welding and a respray. I picked up an interior and have the engine running, I'll hopefully have a build thread up soon aswell.
    I'll probably need some interior bits and trim etc
    Thanks , Mick

  2. #2
    316i4's Avatar
    316i4 is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    killarney
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Welcome mick looking forward to a build thread on your E30 . You will get plenty of help on here if you need it .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Longford/Roscommon
    Posts
    888

    Default

    You're welcome Mick--Is Ra 28 anything to do with a Mk1 Celica also known as an Ra 28.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
    You're welcome Mick--Is Ra 28 anything to do with a Mk1 Celica also known as an Ra 28.
    Haha it sure is! I've a itb beams powered ra28, long term project!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Longford/Roscommon
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Thats good--used to have a Ta 28 years ago--a fantastic looking car but just impossible to get body panels for it--you should throw up a photo of yours. Had a Ta 40 as well but not the same.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
    Thats good--used to have a Ta 28 years ago--a fantastic looking car but just impossible to get body panels for it--you should throw up a photo of yours. Had a Ta 40 as well but not the same.
    Yea that's very true! I had to get panels from California. That's the problem with such a rare car, you have to find the parts before you can buy them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 316i4 View Post
    Welcome mick looking forward to a build thread on your E30 . You will get plenty of help on here if you need it .
    Cheers lad, yea hopefully have the thread up soon!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •