Thread: Leather interior advice

Default Leather interior advice

Hey all,

At a turning point in the car restoration now and have decided not to stick with the original interior. The original seat material is too difficult to find and when you do get it and get it in, it tears within a few months cause it's so old!

Going to go leather.

I currently have 2 sets of the comfort seats (coupe) in various states of disrepair. One set is good.

Probably will stick with these as my car is a 316 and originally came with them, but not 100% sure. Could be convinced to get sport seats if the look a whole lot better.

Anyone come across good leather comfort seat conversions? I've seen a few but none stood out.

Getting upholstery done by A&C Style in Kilkenny as they get good recommendations.

Kevpatts

I have a full black set of "leather" I think they're pvc comfort seats from a 1985 4 Door if interested

Hey man,

i am. Could you send me some pics?

i feel like I'm collecting seats these days!

kevpatts

Will do, just give me a couple of days, I have them high up in a warehouse, also have a parcel shelf with the blind built in. I was gonna use it in my car but the seatbelt reel was mounted in the boot on the earliest models. Discovered that after refurbishing it and tried to fit it into mine.

Default Not very good quality, last pic is

Last pic is of the parcel shelf. Realised now I have 3 sets of seats for 4 doors. Others are cloth.

Thread Information