Thread: E36 pre 1997

Default E36 pre 1997

Howdy, 316, 318 or 318tds preferably. Saloon or touring pre 1997 (cheap insurance). Just a second family car until I've my E30 running. Cheaper the better, thanks

316i4 is offline Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartov View Post
    Howdy, 316, 318 or 318tds preferably. Saloon or touring pre 1997 (cheap insurance). Just a second family car until I've my E30 running. Cheaper the better, thanks
    I have this 318tds that will qualify in January for classic insurance .will be selling in a month or so
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 316i4 View Post
    I have this 318tds that will qualify in January for classic insurance .will be selling in a month or so
    That's a really nice machine and a good engine to. It's a 98 so I take it. Other than that, almost exactly what I'm looking for. That time would also suit me aswell if I haven't the work finished on my E30. Let me know what kind of money whenever you know yourself. Appreciate the fast reply also.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bartov View Post
    That's a really nice machine and a good engine to. It's a 98 so I take it. Other than that, almost exactly what I'm looking for. That time would also suit me aswell if I haven't the work finished on my E30. Let me know what kind of money whenever you know yourself. Appreciate the fast reply also.

Ya she has a lot of money spent on it . Wishbones etc drives great . I'd be looking for 1k for it.

Is that all? Ah stop. We might have a row so in December. Cheers lad. She's a fine bus and exactly what I'm looking for. If my own yolk isn't on the road we will chat then.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Bartov;262066]Is that all? Ah stop. We might have a row so in December. Cheers lad. She's a fine bus and exactly what I'm looking for. If my own yolk isn't on the road we will chat then.

Sent from my MI MAX using

No worries give me a shout whenever you want . 0876713737 is my no

Thread Information