Property Drone
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Project E30's Sponsored by:

Old 12-04-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316i4 View Post
800 and I mean 800 the neddle don't stir . Its a pleasure to start compared to some m40 engines I had before
Hey man, i currently own this touring. Goes on first turn of the key. The windscreen is gas, she went out of test in 2008 ha ha ha. Needs quiet a bit of work done but delighted to have it. All handy jobs really. Good and solid almost everywhere. Only the boot tray has 3 big enough holes. Guy sorting that for me next week though. I will get the subframes off and done for peace of mind. After that its just brakes, wishbones and stuff like that. Did you ever get the logbook sorted? Ive only a form here for it.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartov View Post
Hey man, i currently own this touring. Goes on first turn of the key. The windscreen is gas, she went out of test in 2008 ha ha ha. Needs quiet a bit of work done but delighted to have it. All handy jobs really. Good and solid almost everywhere. Only the boot tray has 3 big enough holes. Guy sorting that for me next week though. I will get the subframes off and done for peace of mind. After that its just brakes, wishbones and stuff like that. Did you ever get the logbook sorted? Ive only a form here for it.
Glad to see it eventually went to a good home very solid car bar the back bit . I had petrol tank off and is mint up around there so you won't find any nasty suprises. If I remember right the rear passenger door has rust down the bottom . I actually had 4 doors spare and put that tailgate on it . Notice the colour slightly different . Did you get the service book with it ? Some amount of history . I did take it to maindealers to get form stamped but sold it on before I got finished . Where you based?
Old 17-04-2017, 10:02 PM

Hey man. Thanks for the fast reply. Im based in Athenry in Galway. Spoke to a Guard in our town and he said the garage and commisioner of oaths way is grand but would be better find the last registered owner and see if the reissue could be done. If thats yourself id happily PAYPAL you the 15 euro or whatever it is for a reissue from Shannon. The poor car has been in limbo a long time so hopefully ill sort it soon. On the lookout for calipers for it and hoping to have it on the road by the middle of the summer. The wife has even taken a shine to it so im away with it ha ha ha.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Sorry lad I'm not rigestered owner and no idea who is . Was passed on a few times before I got it