Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members E30's Show the rest of us your E30

Old 14-10-2016, 12:24 PM

The annual inspections & reset service lights was £25.31 old Irish punts & an oil service & spark plugs was £118.82.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:26 PM

I have been in contact with the original owner via email. The 320 was ordered from Park Lane Export, to there own individual spec & was there family car from new for the move to Ireland. The couple that owned it he was a College Professor & was sanding in for a colleague in Finland for a year before his post to Galway, 320 was reg in wife's name. I found his name on service invoices from Finland. It was sold to one of the directors of the BMW dealer that always serviced it in Galway in 2005 when he retired from his post @ the College & they moved abroad. He thanked me for a "interesting" email & I had sent a few photos of it & he said "It is good to know that our old car is being looked after so well, as your welcome photographs demonstrate"
Old 14-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw320i View Post
I have been in contact with the original owner via email. The 320 was ordered from Park Lane Export, to there own individual spec & was there family car from new for the move to Ireland. The couple that owned it he was a College Professor & was sanding in for a colleague in Finland for a year before his post to Galway, 320 was reg in wife's name. I found his name on service invoices from Finland. It was sold to one of the directors of the BMW dealer that always serviced it in Galway in 2005 when he retired from his post @ the College & they moved abroad. He thanked me for a "interesting" email & I had sent a few photos of it & he said "It is good to know that our old car is being looked after so well, as your welcome photographs demonstrate"
Kooool
Old 14-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Premium Member (Site Supporter)

Are you driving it
Old 14-10-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossie View Post
Are you driving it
No not yet I only have had a short drive in so far but it drove very well & the cruise control works. I have just got the last of the parts for the recommission to put back on the road. I never use my cars this time of year anyway so no rush to get it on the road, will be next summer.