Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


Members E30's Show the rest of us your E30

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2016, 09:45 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default 316A with 29000 miles

1985 auto 316 with 29000 miles it's a base spec with only automatic (£760), metallic paint (£276) & wider wheels as order opinions. Non sunroof so has headroom It was in storage for 16 years & was owned by a lady before going into storage. The next owner put it into storage but through things all around it till it was buried, so it has some paint work & a re-lacquer to fix the damage from the years of storage. The inside is just like new with no wear & no sun damage.



















When you tilt the front seats forward to get into the back they snap right back by themselves
as the rear seat has never been used.






Good old M10 engine.

Last edited by bmw320i; 04-12-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 04-12-2016, 09:55 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Look & the carpet & original BMW floor mats




Last edited by bmw320i; 04-12-2016 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Etharla's Avatar
Etharla Etharla is offline
Premium Member (Site Supporter)
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Is this for sale?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-12-2016, 11:46 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etharla View Post
Is this for sale?
Why do you ask ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2016, 11:33 AM
fran_kev's Avatar
fran_kev fran_kev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tallaght, Dublin
Posts: 258
Default

That's really nice. like a time capsule, totally untouched and unmolested
__________________
Constantly looking for my next E30
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-12-2016, 01:29 PM
e30mclow's Avatar
e30mclow e30mclow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A Waterford man in North Carolina
Posts: 1,926
Default

Beautiful. Rare to see one in this condition.
Scotty Spec.

10 years ago we would all be screaming at you to swap out the engine and box, but times have changed.

I have the same colour car & interior at home, but 87. Hated the combo then, but would love to have kept it original and clean. The fabric on those particular seats is virtually impossible to find without the pattern parting/ripping along the edges.

I'd have thought that the 2 button digital clock was an added option too? Mine had an analog clock there, and no radio.
__________________
Current: e34 m5, 2002Tii, e30 316
Previous: '89 e30 m3, '88 325iS, '90 318iS, '91 318iS, '91 318i, '87 318
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-12-2016, 02:00 PM
the drifter's Avatar
the drifter the drifter is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,383
Default

fook that. 1JZ the bitch.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
jimbo19162 jimbo19162 is offline
Premium Member (Site Supporter)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 51
Default

Ah here she is class !!!!!

That's some find its gorgeous I love it .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Scotty's Avatar
Scotty Scotty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dublin & Andalucia.
Posts: 2,805
Default

So is this car for sale ? It really is gorgeous.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-12-2016, 02:26 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30mclow View Post
Beautiful. Rare to see one in this condition.
Scotty Spec.

10 years ago we would all be screaming at you to swap out the engine and box, but times have changed.

I have the same colour car & interior at home, but 87. Hated the combo then, but would love to have kept it original and clean. The fabric on those particular seats is virtually impossible to find without the pattern parting/ripping along the edges.

I'd have thought that the 2 button digital clock was an added option too? Mine had an analog clock there, and no radio.
The early chrome bumper e30's with the little small front valances had the digital clock, when BMW introduced the 325i part of the facelift on the range was the digital clock was replace with analog clock.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-12-2016, 02:36 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
So is this car for sale ? It really is gorgeous.
I have only just got it ! & your the second guy on this forum to ask me am I selling it ? I had someone trying to buy it of me last week too there is a queue forming & it's not even for sale !
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Scotty's Avatar
Scotty Scotty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dublin & Andalucia.
Posts: 2,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw320i View Post
I have only just got it ! & your the second guy on this forum to ask me am I selling it ? I had someone trying to buy it of me last week too there is a queue forming & it's not even for sale !
I hadn't seen any previous posts from you about the car, so it looked like you were linking pictures from a for sale car. Keep it as it is, it really is a lovely car.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2016, 04:38 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I hadn't seen any previous posts from you about the car, so it looked like you were linking pictures from a for sale car. Keep it as it is, it really is a lovely car.
I am very fussy about taking photos of my cars that I put up on a forum, bad photos of a nice car let the car down. All photos taken by me in my yard with the camera on my phone . I like keeping my cars in original factory spec
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Scotty's Avatar
Scotty Scotty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dublin & Andalucia.
Posts: 2,805
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw320i View Post
I am very fussy about taking photos of my cars that I put up on a forum, bad photos of a nice car let the car down. All photos taken by me in my yard with the camera on my phone . I like keeping my cars in original factory spec
So what happened to the red 320 you posted on a while ago ?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2016, 08:37 PM
bmw320i's Avatar
bmw320i bmw320i is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Monaghan
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
So what happened to the red 320 you posted on a while ago ?
It's in storage any other questions you would like me to answer ?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:42 AM.
Privacy Policy


Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. E30owners.com is in no way affiliated with BMW AG or any of the BMW Group of Companies. Contact Us - e30owners.com - Archive - Top